Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Had a weird dream last night.

Essentially, I was a stage hand in this big ice skating/play production.  Think Disney on ice, but more adult oriented.  Anyhow, the final act guy didn't show up, who happened to be the same clothes size as me, so I ended up in a tux with ice skates... pretending to be a penguin on ice.  Weird right?  That's not even the best part.  The best part is I didn't know anything about the play itself or the part I was supposed to be playing so essentially I was told "just skate around and look pretty, the voiceover will do the rest."  Then I find out (while skating mind you) that the final part of my sudden appearance on stage includes bringing out three bigwigs.  One I didn't know, some woman my brain made up.  The other was President Obama, which I was like 'meh whatever'.  Finally they bring out the legend Mr. Stan Lee, and I nearly wet myself with glee.  "Excuse me Mr. President, if I'm not mistaken that's Stan fucking Lee."  Skating over, I shake his hand and nearly cry.  How would you react if you got a chance to shake Stan Lee's hand?  Don't judge.

Anyway.  After that the rest of the massive cast was brought out, and the guy who I replaced had showed up.  During the final bow he cut the shit outta me with his skate.  I left a trail of blood off the stage/ice, and collapse backstage.  That's when I woke up.  WTF did I eat to illicit a weird ass dream like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment