Friday, September 10, 2010

Kiss the ones you love goodbye

I've always felt that a hug is the ultimate sign of trust.  Maybe that's because I know I can't defend myself against you if you decided to attack me.  A kiss is more a sign of "I'm willing to share everything with you, even tastes and illness."  A hug though... now if you're willing to make that much contact, put so much trust in a person to lower every defense you have, well now.  That's saying something.

That's why I don't trust people that don't hug.  It doesn't have to be a "Oh baby oh baby" embrace either.  Just a brief little "I have you, you have me, we trust each other."  Even one arm side hugs or bro-hugs (half embrace, half pat on the back) are acceptable.

It's hard to describe.  Maybe it's just me.  What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment