Monday, May 3, 2010

The beginning.

Heya folks. I've never really done anything like this before, save a few short story posts and rants about the nature of the human condition. So suffice to say that if it's your first time, don't be scared. I'm a virgin too.

Once upon a time, I believed that I mattered, that the people closest to me weren't fools and assholes, liars and thieves. Once upon a time I thought that my lifestyle was acceptable, that my friends would always be a phone call away, and that High School lasted forever.

So, dear reader, that brings us to the purpose of this little writing escapade. Here I will discuss anything that comes to mind, from video game and movie reviews, rants and raves about the stupidity of society, to whatever the hell I feel like ^_^. Maybe I'll even post up some short stories for your entertainment, dearest internet.

So, let me end my beginning. It is my very great pleasure to meet you, and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment